Mela, interesting story with Casino Heroes. Owned by Hero Gaming, originally the flagship brand was called Casino Saga and after a legal dispute with King (The owners of Candy Crush Saga) Casino Saga changed its name to Casino Heroes. Casino Heroes has been making waves within the Scandinavian community for the past 3 years and has recently acquired a UK license. We predict that Casino Heroes will be a household name in the coming years and with one of the smartest people in the iGaming industry who is the founder of the company Georg Westin working as the CXO (Chief Experience Officer), they are in safe hands for future.
Casino Heroes takes the casino experience to a new and exciting level by taking the player on a journey while playing casino games. As you play your avatar progresses on a journey through three islands and on the way the avatar comes up against ‘bosses’ who are fought and if beaten prizes are rewarded. It all makes the casino experience even more fun and it is really worth having a go and opening an account (which you can do so by clicking here). The currency used at Casino Heroes are ‘Rubies’ which you accumulate from game play and these can be exchanged for Free Spins on different games.
Casino Heroes has a choice of Welcome Offer, either two deposit bonuses or two Free Spin offers. Players can choose one of the offers for every deposit they make.
Basically the choice is between €100 in Bonus money and 50 Free Spins or 375 Free Spins on selected games.
Welcome Offer Main Terms and Conditions
- The wagering requirement for bonus money is 40 times. For example, if you get €50 in bonus money, you would need to wager a total of €2000 to clear the wagering requirement (€50 x 40= €2000).
- Your ‘real money’ deposit is always used before any bonus money and only bonus money is used towards wagering for any bonus.
- You can only bet using your bonus money when you have no real money left in your account.
- If you select the bonus offer with your first deposit of €50, you will get a total of €50 in bonus money to use.
- If you select the bonus offer with your second deposit of €50 you will get a total of €50 in bonus money to use.
- Your ‘real’ money can always be withdrawn.
- When you use your bonus money, wagering requirement is reduced. The maximum bet allowed with bonus money is €5.
- Bonus money and Treasure Chest items are removed upon a withdrawal.
- Different games affect the wagering requirements differently – please read the Terms and Conditions to see exactly which games reduce wagering by what percentage.
- Winnings of bonus bets or mixed bets become bonus money and don’t increase the wagering requirements.
- Any bonus money is removed after 3 months and Free Spins are removed after 30 days.
- The maximum bet containing bonus money is €5. Winnings due to higher bets placed may be removed.
Signing up process
Nice and easy signing up at Casino Heroes, use the following link melacasino.com/casinoheroes then click ‘Register’.
1) Enter a username, email address and password.
2) Add your name / Date of birth and address.
3) Finish off by adding your phone number. A verification message will be sent to the mobile phone number that you provide.
Casino Heroes is a stand alone Casino (which we like as it means they put all their focus into it). In the header of the site you can find links to the Map, Islands, Treasures, Promotions and a ‘Play’ icon. They have also got plenty of progressive slots to choose from.
When clicking ‘Play’ In the sub header, the casino is split into the following sections: Casino lobby, Slots, Jackpot Games, Roulette, Blackjack, Table Games, Video Poker and Live Casino. The is also a ‘Search Games’ tab to make getting to your favourite games quicker.
Casino Heroes game providers include:
Play n Go
- Evolution Gaming
Casino Heroes is licensed in Malta.
GBP / EUR / USD
Payment methods accepted
Visa / Mastercard / Trustly / Skrill / Neteller / EcoPayz / Zimpler
English / Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / German
Number of Casino Games – 100+
Mobile Optimised? Yes
Mobile App? Yes
VIP/Loyalty program? Yes – dedicataed team
Casino Heroes has Live Chat, Email and Telephone support but none of these are a 24/7 service.
Would we recommend Casino Heroes?
Mela! We love the idea of the boss fights, they add an extra dimension to the casino experience. The maps look great too and we love how well everything is packaged. You can tell that Hero Gaming have put a great deal of time and effort into their flagship product and it shows. The only drawback that we could find is that Casino Heroes reserve the right to stagger payment on customer winnings if large amounts of money are won. Saying this, Casino Heroes, big thumbs up from us at melacasino.
Sign up to Casino Heroes through our link here: melacasino.com/casinoheroes