Neteller is an e-wallet that can be safely and securely used for online gambling transactions with most Casinos. Owned by British company ‘Paysafe’, Neteller was founded in 1999 and by 2000, 85% of online gambling sites were accepting transactions from Neteller. Customers from the USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Macau and Turkey are prohibited from opening an account with Neteller.
You can sign up to Neteller in one of 26 major currencies and you can fund your account with a bank transfer, debit/credit card transfer or one of approximately 40 other payment methods.
What can you do with a Neteller account?
With a Neteller account you can:
- Pay merchants – in other words, do your shopping online
- Send money to other customers who have a Neteller account
- Use your money in a shop that accepts Mastercard using the Neteller prepaid card which you get with your account
- Receive payments from merchants with a Neteller account (gambling winnings/insurance payouts) etc
- Withdraw funds from your Neteller account by: Bank Transfer/Cheque/directly from an ATM.
Signing Up to Neteller
Siging up to Neteller is extremely easy and it’s free. The process takes a little more than the minute that they advertise but we can forgive them for that as it is genuinely fast. Initial details needed are: a valid email address, a password, currency that you will be using by default for your account, full name and surname, date of birth, address, phone number and gender. You can start the signing up process by clicking here or the ‘Join For Free’ image below.
We are big fans of Neteller at Melacasino, primarily for the reason that by using Neteller the bank doesn’t have any access to how and what you are using your money on – it gives you a level of privacy that is important in this day and age. As long as people gamble responsibly and within their means then there is no need for banks etc to get involved in how people want to spend their money.